GOTTA GO FAST
How to relieve menstrual cramps using pressure points.
I learned this method about a year ago and my life has been indescribably better since, so I decided I would share. :)
My favorite part from the new Smash trailer ⊟
I saw these GIFs reblogged on Nadia Oxford’s tumblr, where she wrote, “Glad to see it acknowledged that Samus is tall as hell and not the tiny, frail waif Other M makes her out to be.”
Agreed! She’s supposed to be close to 6’3” and 200 lbs out of her armor, according to this Nintendo Power comics scan. Little Mac is like 5’7”.
It’s like artist who forget Wolverine is so dang short at 5’3 rather than anything even near six feet.
Little Mac was even tinier in the early games, he’s only 5’7” as of the Wii reboot, I think he was supposed to be 4’8” in the original.
hey guys. i got this thingy too! i’m posting some old stuffs there
it might help if you go check it out :y
Today in microfashion…
Friendly reminder that this was all drawn by hand. And it is fabulous.
Some french/european animated feature films projects presented these days at professional Cartoon Movie festival.
- “Mister Sirocco” by Benoit Chieux (Folimage)
- “Dofus, the return of Julith”, by Jean-Jacques Denis & Anthony Roux (Ankama)
- “Zombillenium”, by Arthur de Pins (based on his comic-book)
- “Yellowbird” (aka Gus), by Dominique Monfery & Christian De Vita (Teamto)
- “I Lost My Body”, de Jeremy Clapin (Skhizein, Palmipedarium)
- “The Song of the sea”, by Tomm Moore (The Secret of Kells)
- “Funan, the New People”, by Denis Do
Let’s talk more about Azure Striker Gunvolt ⊟
For those who missed it in the early hours, Inti Creates (Mega Man ZX/Zero) and Keiji Inafune announced this 3DS eShop game for this summer. Enjoy all these screenshots from 4Gamer — I would have posted GIFs, but Tumblr hates all the cyan in the trailer.
So here’s who’s working on the game, according to Destructoid:
- Keiji Inafune - Executive Producer
- Yoshihisa Tsuda - Director
- Yoshitaka Hatakeyama - Art
- Takuya Aizu - Producer
- Ippo Yamada - Music/SFX
This is actually what I hoped Mighty No. 9 would be — in fact, almost everyone above is working on that project too. Here are a couple links for you to read play-through impressions and watch the first trailer for Azure Striker Gunvolt.
The folks who brought you the Mega Man Zero and ZX franchise working on an original title! That should be enough to excite you, but a good holdover for M#9 is a good reason, too.